09 May 2009

Everyone's a Critic

I'm farm sitting for the next few weeks which means that I'll be sitting in front of my computer a little less frequently. It's a bit like a retreat...taking care of the horses, dogs, cats and gardens, and making (I hope) lots of pots. I've got to fill the wood chamber...fast.

I'm overrun with mice in my studio and I'm growing weary of them chewing on the sprigs...the photo is a little out of focus, but you can see they are not showing me any love. Everyone's a critic!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wonder why they would do that... not enough silica in their diet?

Robin F McGuirt said...

Oh gosh, I thought I was the only one with that problem in the studio!

Hollis Engley said...

Before I fired the last time, I dry-stacked the kiln and found a neat little pile of nut shells on the left front floor. My little mouse friends apparently found it a nice, quiet place to eat. Hope they didn't hang around for the Big Heat ...