02 September 2009

...and the Winner Is...




















Don't feel spurned, gentle voter, but this my new favorite, a last minute entry from Anna that we both really like. The only question I've got is...should the handle be 'off the page' or on?

This week has been filled with out of town visitors, a new water pump for my truck and hanging the new show in the gallery at LTown. I haven't been in the studio in a while and I'm off Saturday for my workshop in Cape Cod. It will be good to see Hollis and some of my other friends there.

6 comments:

Chris C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris C. said...

This one is so much better, although I think the handle should be on the page...

Anonymous said...

i think the handle should be on... just moved 1/4" to the right

Anna M. Branner said...

Leave it to an Anna to make it right. Handle ON.

Hollis Engley said...

This is a good one. I agree that the handle should on the card, assuming you can fit the typography into the remaining space.

Sl8ofHand said...

Except that both salt-glazed and wood-fired need hyphens...