05 December 2010

Student Pottery Sale

I made Rabah pose for me. He might have a future....
It's not too late to stop by LibertyTown for the last day of our annual Student Sale. It's great to see our newer students get the courage up to put their work in front of the public and take home some cash for their efforts. I had a very hard time parting with my 'precious' pots the first time...until I was able to go home for the holidays on the money that I earned. That was a long time ago, but a good lesson learned...
We are open today from noon until 4pm...come on down (or up as the case may be).
Just before the mob shows up...

A satisfied customer with Beth (you gotta love those blonde curls!)

I like it when the buyers dust the pots as they inspect them!

Marion and Els 'working hard for the money'.

1 comment:

Hollis Engley said...

I remember those days. Doesn't seem all that long ago. Hope they all sell out.